James Moore & Co. (James Moore) is pleased to announce the 2017 class of Lead North Central Florida (LeadNCF), a one‐year leadership training program presented by James Moore and the Velocity Advisory Group. The first training session will take place on February 16.
The 2017 class consists of the following local business professionals:
- Stefan Ambrose, Go Primal Fitness
- Jennifer Blades, AvMed
- Andrew Cain, GW Robinson Homes
- Annette Cornwell Bauer, Blakeland Construction Services
- Tony Cunningham, Gainesville Regional Utilities
- John “JT” Davis, Digital Broadcast, Inc.
- Rachel Debigare, The Education Foundation of Alachua County
- Josh Dixon, Scherer Construction
- Daryl Duke, Busby Cabinets
- Michael Gilfilen, Studio MJG Architects
- Josh Highlander, CHW
- Jake Hitchcock, Hitchcock & Sons, Inc.
- Adam Holmes, Think Technologies Group
- Sherry Hoskinson, University Athletic Association
- Andrew Mitchell, Mitchell Gulledge Engineering
- Daniel Sarkis, EHS Medical Practice PA
- Stina Schoneck, University of Florida Dept. of Housing
- Bryan Williams, McGriff‐Williams Insurance
LeadNCF is designed to provide executives taking on new roles within their organizations with the leadership, financial, strategic and risk management skills needed to manage them. The program consists of six bi‐monthly training modules, followed by ongoing support and guidance to help participants learn valuable skills and put into practice what they’ve learned. The training modules will cover leadership, process excellence, finance, value, risk management, and strategy.
Katie Davis, CPA with James Moore and a founder of LeadNCF, recognized the need for a local leadership training program that exposes future leaders to the numerous aspects of running a business. “Many future or new executives possess significant knowledge of their trade or industry, but likely have not been exposed to all aspects involved in running a business,” said Davis, who facilitates the class along with Dave Fechtman of Velocity Advisory Group and others from both firms. “By jointly facilitating the training program with Velocity Advisory Group, we provide participants with well‐rounded expertise in all aspects of business, from finance and processes to leadership and strategic planning.”
James Moore & Co., founded in 1964, is a regional firm with offices in Daytona Beach, Gainesville and Tallahassee. The firm specializes in providing tax, auditing, accounting and controllership, technology solutions, consulting, and wealth management services.