Are you planning a successful 2017 for your non-profit? If so, this is a must attend event!
Suzette Wronka, MBA has over 20 years experience working and advising non-profits on accounting, fundraising, and budgeting. Suzette has been Fiscal Director, Senior Accountant and Finance Director to different non-profits such as: Planned Parenthood, SNJ, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Emmanuel College, Family Service Association of Buck Country, among other organizations and is coming to Gainesville to give a talk to help non-profits budget and plan for growth.
The following topics will be covered:
- IRS classifications of non-profits
- Non-profits and Fund Accounting
- Uses for www.guidestar.org
- Ways non-profits can minimize costs
- How to expand your non-profit while increasing net income
Learn more here.